About the position
The Bond University engagement vision is to advance the University by deepening and strengthening its relationships with stakeholders, for a raised profile, a reputation for excellence and a secure financial future. Reporting into the Director, Engagement and Development, this role will work with internal and external clients to support donor and prospect engagement fundraising.
The successful applicant will be driven by well planned, active and regular engagement activities and projects with existing and potential donors and partners. Soliciting for support, asking for donations, preparing bids will be a key responsibility of this position.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- A Bachelor level qualification;
- Experience working in the fundraising and sponsorship environment, along with skills in preparation of fundraising activities and sponsorship proposals
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, set priorities, and meet deadlines, accompanied by an ability to handle a number of tasks concurrently;
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with a diverse range of people;
- Excellent organisational, communication (written and verbal) and fundraising skills.
- Ability to positively market and represent Bond University in all situations and engagements;
- Understanding of all relevant fundraising channels;
- An understanding of and commitment to the Australian National Fundraising Standards and the FIA Code.
Previous experience working in a tertiary environment, along with knowledge of Raisers Edge/CRM systems will also be highly regarded.
Bond University offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location in Robina, as well as a range of tangible benefits including (but not limited to): competitive remuneration, bus services to the door, available car parking, use of library, Career Development Services, corporate discount programs and a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
The salary for the position commences at $45.54 per hour plus 10.5% superannuation.
Position related enquiries can be directed to Office of Engagement Business Manager, Duane Kelaart on 075595 1321 or [email protected].
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applicants can Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
For current Bond University staff, apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Monday 26th September 2022
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
Don't miss out
Applications close at 5:00pm, Monday, 26 September 2022.