- Been thinking about a move to Always Sunny, Always Warm Perth?
- Wanting a to be part of Global Law Firm?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Construction Lawyer to join this global firm, and work closely with their highly recognised and highly awarded Partner across a broad scope of front end construction matters. Their client list is impressive, and the work is challenging and complex.
Working closely with the Partner you will assist with/provide;
- Project structuring advice,
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Ongoing advice in relation to operational issues.
- Advice on all project documents including consultancy agreements, EPCM contracts and long lead purchase contracts
- Advice on asset purchase agreements, and transfer contracts.
- Advice on risk allocations
- Advice on project delivery models, including drafting the project contracts and tender documentation
- Advice with template contracts for construction and procurement.
This is a busy role suited to a technically strong, ambitious, and hardworking Senior Construction lawyer wanting more exposure and autonomy in their role. They offer a hybrid working model, with work from home capacity, and a strong team based collegiate culture.
Salary will be uncapped to secure the right person for this highly important role. Apply now to open confidential discussions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday