Work/Life Balance. Competitive Salary. Awesome Team.
At MindFlare, we pride ourselves on client/family centred practices and strive to spark change.
A bit about us:
The practice began as a mobile service catering to home visitations and providing care / support to those who find it difficult to attend an office location.
As such, MindFlare has built a reputation for delivering services to those with disabilities and offering practical off site therapy options for those wishing to better their mental health.
The practice has grown rapidly in the last year and we now have 2 office locations that are both beautifully appointed (Glenmore Park and Oran Park) in addition to our mobile service offering to give clients choice in how they prefer to do therapy.
Our Clinical Manager is also a board-approved Supervisor and can assist in provisional placement.
This position is for our Oran Park Location, however we do have potential opportunities at our Glenmore Park location, if interested you may also enquire.
A bit about you:
- You are provisionally registered through AHPRA as a Psychologist and have a fabulous work ethic.
- You have a ‘nack’ for working with children and adolescents, you also appreciate working across the lifespan and are able to provide support to adults in alignment with their needs of care
- You get a real kick out of helping people achieve their goals
- You don’t mind a bit of report writing and have great communication skills
- You are organised and understand the importance of being punctual for clients
- You can work autonomously but are also a team player
- You are confident in your ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and/or parents/carers and other liaisons
- You provide ethical and evidence-based practice
- You have a car and a valid Australian license to drive it
- You have your Professional Indemnity Insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- A Working with Children clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- NDIS worker's orientation screening (or willingness to complete)
- Child Mandatory Reporting Training (or willingness to complete)
The cherry on top:
- You have experience with NDIS client presentations including ASD
- Understand NDIS framework
- Experienced in delivering Play Based Therapies and providing FBA
- Registered Behaviour Support Practitioner or Knowledge of Behaviour Support principles, Restrictive Practices and support plans
- Trained in Neurodevelopmental assessments
- You have worked in private practice or a mental health service previously
- You have used Healthkit/Halaxy before
What we can offer you:
- Included onsite board approved principal or secondary supervision.
- A fun and collaborative team that are willing to help build you up and support you
- A clear career progression pathway within our company
- A competitive salary
- Beautifully appointed workplaces
- Admin Support
- Some flexibility of your schedule that allows you to be flexible with your hours and pivot around family / life commitments
- Work/life balance – Achievable KPIs and fun company activities
- Training in areas of interest – we are focused on building you as a therapist and helping you thrive within our business
- Mentoring and peer supervision
- An open door policy – we are always open to hear your ideas, thoughts, new therapies and research that may be able to facilitate our practice and your professional goals
- Team events (we hold fun team functions as often as possible but usually do a large scale activity once per 2 months)
- Company initiatives and exciting workshops including the integration of interactive activities that align with client interests
- Therapist Owned and Operated
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your CV with a cover letter as to why you would be the best fit for MindFlare to this job advert.
Full-time hours: 38 per week
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AHPRA Registration (Preferred)