About the business and the role
Flying High Child Psychology is a private psychology practice located in Bankstown in South Western Sydney. We provide counselling, therapy, diagnostic assessments and group programs. We are expanding and searching for a psychologist who is passionate about working with children and adolescents to join our team!
Flexible working hours are available. A supportive administration team and peer group supervision is provided.
- Contract Position - part time and flexible working hours
- Working with children and adolescents
- Clinic is based in Bankstown, staff parking available.
- Newly registered psychologists, 2023 graduates and Provisional Psychologists are encouraged to apply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a psychologist you will be working with children and/or teens with a range of presentations.
Some of the work may include:
- Therapy, counselling and parenting support
- Diagnostic and psychometric assessments and report writing
- Group therapy and workshops (optional)
Skills and experience
- An interest in working with children and young people
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Excellent record keeping, written and verbal communication skills
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA
- 2023 graduates encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and/or experience with psychometric testing and report writing highly regarded.
For more information about our service, visit www.flyinghighpsychology.com.au
Job benefits and perks
- Close to public transport and shops.
- Parking available onsite.
- Friendly team, supportive workplace, amazing admin support and supervision
- Flexible working hours and conditions
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $38.00 – $150.00 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability