Why our People Choose Quickway
At the heart of our business are our greatest assets, our people, our culture and our core values of honesty, openness and fairness.
At Quickway, we are committed to nurturing talent and developing people. As we grow, we ensure that our people and their skills grow with us. Working with us, there are often opportunities to learn and build on your experience and we actively encourage professional development. We believe in building our people so that they can build Australia’s future.
We partner with our clients and teams to deliver without compromising on our core values. We recognise and reward the efforts and achievements of our people.
Working as a Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Administrator at Quickway is Exciting
Quickway has been delivering major infrastructure projects across NSW for the past 16 years. We specialise in Roads & Bridges, Concrete Structures, Tunnels, Rail, Communications, Electrical, Water and Traffic Management. We have been working directly for Transport NSW for the past 5 years, from remote areas to major urban projects.
About the Role:
In this role you will be part of our Coffs Harbour team working closely with the National Contracts Manager supporting the project team in ensuring the commercial objectives of the projects are managed and delivered in accordance with Quickway policies, governance protocols and procedures.
What you will bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or related field (essential)
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor /Contracts Administrator
- High level of verbal and written communication skills including leadership & client relationship skills
- Ability to read contract documents and understand scope including experience of upstream contract administration
- Understanding of on-site contract administration, including payment schedules, insurances, variation negotiations and dispute management
- Proficient level of knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of construction management / ERP software (preferably Jobpac)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. If you enjoy a challenge this role is for you, click apply now or for further information contact Suzi Dimech at *****@quickway.com.au