For over 20 years Bath and Body Works have been creating scents that make people smile. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience - but our QVB store can't deliver on our promises to our customers without a superstar Store Manager to lead it... and that's where YOU come in!
You'll be responsible for...
- Overseeing all aspects of store performance through sales management, operational excellence and people leadership, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment.
- Maintaining inventory integrity – minimise stock losses & ensure monthly (& daily if necessary) stock counts
- Reporting and administration
- Fostering a positive, engaging and ethical working environment
- Increasing sales and maximizing profitability of the store
- Achieving high service standards as per Mystery Shopper score card
- Developing and training your sales team
And in return we'll offer you...
- Training beyond standard boutique retail - we'll grow your skills in retail management, operations, inventory, P&L, merchandising, recruitment, sales, strategy and business analysis
- An above award salary package - it's important to us to reward you for your hard work
- Major career opportunities, both locally and overseas
- And the opportunity to discover just how good you can be
So what are we looking for? You'll ideally be...
- Solutions oriented
- High volume inventory experience
- Experienced in managing or supervising a fast paced, luxury or premium customer service-focused business
- Have strong commercial and business acumen
- Embody the ethos of the Bath and Body Works brand
- Have a positive and engaging nature - culture is important to us - our teams work hard and support each other and enjoy what they do
- Be familiar with standard retail KPIs
Sound like the adventure you've been waiting for? Then don't wait - apply today! We can't wait to meet you!
For more information on Valiram and our brands, please visit www.valiram.com
This is a permanent full time position, only Australian or NZ Citizen/PR will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)