* Shortlist Candidates to follow How do I Apply instructions below *
B&D REALTY // EXECUTIVE CAREER PATH - TRAINEE
Limited opportunity for candidate willing to push the standards of the Industry!
We are a high-performance sales-only Real Estate Agency located in the heart of Narangba (Top 50 National Agent). We are firm believers in quality of quantity, so will invest heavily in the right candidate to create another Elite Performer.
We utilise an in-house tier training system to take the right person with the right attitude from trainee to Executive within your first year.
The right candidate will have a passion for progress & a hunger to learn. They will be excited to take their new-found knowledge and improve systems & client experience without being asked. They will work well in a team environment and get excited about chasing team targets.
There are three Tiers within the Executive Career Path.
In Tier 1, you can expect to learn the following:
- Gain foundational knowledge of the industry.
- To learn the basics of our systems & processes.
- Learn communication skills to provide an above & beyond experience with our clients & the public.
- Learn to generate Marketing, Print & Distribution.
- Learn how to attend & report on appointments such as Building & Pest Inspections, Valuations, Photography Sessions and more.
- Learn to Open & Close the Shop.
Your duties include, but won't be limited to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Creating property marketing materials
- General administration/ executive assistant duties
- Answering and returning phone calls, email enquiries
- Client Liaison
- Attending appointments such as photoshoots and building/pest inspections
- Preparing listing documents and sales contracts
Core Attributes we are looking for include:
- Willing to obtain Real Estate Salesperson Licence.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills
- Sound computer skills
- Positive ‘can do' attitude
- Ability to take direction and work autonomously
- High standard of personal presentation
- Have the ability to prioritise their workload and work efficiently in a busy environment
- Able to work the occasional weekend when the business requires.
Once you have been fully trained in the above and have obtained your real estate salesperson certificate, you will be tested. Upon passing the Tests, you will qualify for Tier 2.
How do I Apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for this position and your previous experience, and answer the question: Who/What inspires you?
If you have what it takes to join an exceptional team, click APPLY now! Or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job - but we will let you in on a little secret - there is no such thing as the perfect candidate. B&D Realty is a close-knit team, where we want to see each and every member thrive and grow. So no matter what your experience and whatever background you bring with you - if this role makes you excited, then please apply!