The WA Police Union (WAPU) has been providing police officers with industrial and legal support for more than 100 years. WAPU acts as a passionate advocate, lobbying for better conditions and protections on behalf of police officers.
WAPU is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Administration Officer to provide a professional frontline service to our Members and support services across the organisation.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Provide frontline reception services including telephone and counter enquiries and the accurate and timely referral of messages and information to appropriate staff
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Using applications such as SharePoint, ensures that all document files are accurately recorded, stored and tracked
- Maintain WAPU Membership Database
- Provide administration support to the WAPU Team including Branch officials & Annual Conference
- Provide relief support for our monthly Board of Directors meetings
- Perform other duties as required
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum three years' experience in a frontline reception and administrative role
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, document management systems and databases
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good record management skills
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated integrity, honesty and ability to maintain confidentiality
All applicants must be Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents of Australia and will need to provide a current National Police Clearance.
To apply for this position, submit your application by pressing APPLY NOW. Please include a current Resume with a Cover Letter addressing the above criteria.
Application review to commence immediately, interviews may occur while advert remains open.