We are seeking a positive, bright, enthusiastic and proactive Receptionist with great people skills to join our team of friendly and driven professionals.
You will need to possess strong administration and computer skills, be highly organised and have a strong work ethic with a drive to exceed expectations.
Ideally you would be wanting a long-term career in Real Estate, as this is the perfect role for career development.
As well as being the first point of contact for our clients, a significant portion of the role is assisting the Property Management team with Leasing.
About the role:
- Greeting and assisting clients to the office
- Answering and directly phone enquiries
- Maintaining the front office to a professional standard
- Managing leasing enquiries via email and phone
- Processing rental applications and references
- Preparing lease agreements
- Maintaining the key register
- Other administration duties as required
- Professional presentation
- Confident and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Focused on providing great customer service
- Exceptional communication skills with a pleasant phone manner
- Highly skilled administrator with a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Possess a full driver's license
- Interested in Real Estate, with a focus on Property Management
If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for a team player to join our growing business. We pride ourselves on being market leaders in the industry and work hard to provide a great culture for our team and outstanding service for our clients.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter detailing why we should consider you as the newest member of our dynamic team.
For any questions regarding the role, please contact Peta Ford via email: *********@raywhite.com