CASUAL Workers required! Fast paced environment manually sorting containers in a warehouse setting.
- Fun & fast paced environment - Caloundra location!
- Must have reliable transport - Forklift ticket is desirable!
- Be part of this great team - help your community!
About the Job:
This is a fast-paced position, requires sorting containers, bottles/cans dropped off by customers at the Caloundra depot. Shift lengths will vary and could start as early as 6.30am and finish at 6.30pm. This is a great opportunity to help your community and the environment whilst getting paid!
What will you do?
- Greet, and make customers feel welcome
- Assist customers in the depot to safely and efficiently use our container counting machines
- Work with cutting edge sorting technology
- Sort containers and at times hand containers
- Work within a warehouse setting
- Fast-paced conveyor work
- Check the quality of the products
- Help keep the depot clean
- Medium to heavy lifting
- Experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift qualified and experience is desired. (if not be willing to be trained)
- The ability to stand on your feet for long periods
- You put safety first and call out unsafe behaviour
- You are customer focused and treat every customer with due importance
- You search for more innovative ways to achieve your goal
- You insist on maintaining the highest standards
- You apply relentless grit and accountability
- You are constantly curious
At Return-It we value our team members and have a collaborative approach to getting things done. If you feel you have the above skill set, we are eager to hear from you.
- Fun & Fast paced environment
- Opportunities for career growth
- Re-turnit has your health, safety and wellbeing at the forefront of all they do