Registered Nurse | Arcare Essendon
- Make a difference to the lives of others
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Grade 3
Seeking compassionate people to join our team. Form relationships that matter and build on this every day.
- A flexible working environment to balance your life.
- Reward & recognition opportunities.as well as extensive support and retail discounts.
- A supportive working environment offering ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia.
You are flexible in your thinking and courageous in your actions. You are a compassionate and empathetic person, who understand that attitudes are contagious.
You have the ability to manage your workload within a team environment whilst also being confident in working autonomously with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence.
You will be responsible for leading a highly motivated team in providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to residents and their representatives in accordance with Arcare‘s Values.
Liaising with clients, families and medical professionals, you are willing to initiate and participate in innovative projects to build on a person-centred environment for our residents.
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia with over 45 sites throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Our reputation in the industry is underpinned by our values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility which allows us to expand our Residences through continual growth.
Ready to Apply?
If your values align to ours and you are ready to make a difference to those within your community, please apply by clicking on the link.
You must have (or be willing to get):
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Proof of Full Covid Vaccination.
- Working Rights.
- Police Check
Arcare is an equal opportunity employer.