We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Marketing powers one of Australia’s biggest brands. Our team connects us with millions of Aussies each week. Whether it’s through engaging content, omnichannel storytelling or thunderclap advertising that reaches 98% of Aussies, we connect in many ways.
About the role
A new opportunity as Reporting Analyst has arisen within Coles 360; the evolution of Coles Media.
Focusing on three key connections that create growth: Customer, Partner and Media, we've designed a strategic way of delivering a retail media business that is better for Coles, Suppliers and Customers. Our goal is to create the best retail media business in Australia, and in time globally. And you get to be part of our ambitious growth journey!
More about the role
Reporting to the Marketing & Analytics Manager, you’ll be empowered to deliver insightful and impactful category, customer, & channel analysis to drive positive business outcomes for Coles, our suppliers, and our customers.
- Build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Support stakeholders with customer / market data insights
- Support tactical and strategic initiatives in line with the Coles supplier media strategy
- Leverage / evolve the data ecosystem to grow the marketing analytic business functions.
About you and your skills
Evidently passionate about data and customer insight, you love analysing and interpreting data, and come from a Marketing or Agency background.
You’ll also have
- 3+ years’ experience as a Marketing/Customer Analyst, Strategy Manager, Brand & Product Manager or Media Agency Account Manager
- Experience using and manipulating large data sets using data interrogation tools and techniques
- Ability to summarize, interpret and communicate complex data sets in a simplified way
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Job ID: 58674
Employment Type: Full time