We are currently recruiting for a residential property manager to join a national real estate organisation in their Darwin office
Your new role In this role you will continually strive to maintain and strengthen all contacts within the industry to promote Colliers International and the professionalism of the Property Management discipline.
You will be responsible for the following
- Fulfil the objective of our clients in a professional manner, continually fostering a close working relationship with both owners and tenants
- Organise work orders and following up on completion of ordered works
- Act as a representative of the Property Management Department and in a manner, which strives to add value at each stage of the management process
- Ensure the profitability of all properties under management through diligent and professional management
- Provide recommendations and conduct the negotiations relating to rent review, lease renewals and leasing along with other tenant negotiations as required, in a timely and professional manner
- Implementation of maintenance procedures including cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance including but not limited to painting, air conditioning, etc.
- Oversee the presentation and maintenance of all properties and ensure a high standard of presentation at all times
- Communicate frequently with the owners and provide timely relevant and professional advice on all aspects of the management of the property
- Regular property inspections of the properties to ensure the highest level of housekeeping together with the co-ordination of minor works where it is deemed to fall within the management function
- Attend property management meetings
- Manage key registry for properties
- Ensure all leases and documentation are fully executed according to the legislation Conduct appraisals
- Actively pursue new business, including the preparation of submissions to clients
What you'll need to succeed Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional administration skills
- Experience managing relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Happy to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to continue or kick start your career in property management with a successful real estate company.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Michael Psalios on 0889436035 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2676836