Residential Services Manager | Warana | Residential Aged Care
- Rewarding Permanent Full Time Position
- Fantastic location - just minutes from the beach in Warana!
- Competitive remuneration package on offer - including not-for-profit Salary packaging benefits, 10.5% Super + other benefits & perks!
Make a meaningful difference with BlueCare
We’re looking for someone who wants to make the world a little better through small moments that leave big impacts. To build meaningful relationships and make a difference in the lives of others.
An integral part of our big-hearted BlueCare team, as a Residential Services Manager you’ll be encouraged to grow, develop and feel empowered to make the everyday easier for the people we care so passionately about.
Let’s make a meaningful difference, together.
What makes a difference for you?
With a Blue Nurses legacy dating back to 1953, BlueCare is one of Queensland’s largest and most trusted not-for-profit providers of community and in-home care, residential aged care, disability services and retirement living.
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- 9 weeks paid parental leave in addition to the government scheme
- Access to salary packaging, meal and entertainment benefits - up to $15,900 per year tax free as well as up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for meal and entertainment benefits
- A recognition and rewardsplatform, providing employee discounts at hundreds of retailers, including everyday expenses, holidays, health insurance, a wellbeing program and employee assistance program
- A positive and inclusive team based on respect, shared standards, strong values and a commitment to serving others
- Career development opportunities with one of the most trusted community and residential care providers in Australia to challenge yourself, grow and make a meaningful difference.
Your part in our BlueCare team
Warana Beachwood Aged Care Facility makes an impact.
Lush shaded gardens, a greenhouse, herb garden is home to beautiful pet budgies and cockatiels, a covered outdoor alfresco area and a homely, inviting and cosy atmosphere.
As our Residential Services Manager, you will be a caring and inspirational operational leader, with your role being accountable for effective and efficient, day-to-day care and services (in accordance with professional standards and legislative/regulatory requirements).
Fostering a best practice model, you’ll review, identify, plan and implement work practices and strategies that maintain the ability of the site meet all operational, financial, legislative and regulatory requirements that upholds a culture of resident centred care and compassion.
You enableyour team to provide the care and develop meaningful connections to their residents, colleagues, the Warana facility and for BlueCare.
What makes a difference for us?
With proven leadership within a residential aged care setting, you will be adept at managing all aspects of operations, whilst leading a team that provides care with compassion, respect and collaboration.
- Leadership and management experience in residential care services commeasurable to a tertiary level or a similarly high level of experience, service delivery and quality
- Demonstrated financial capability that includes being accountable for an operational budget.
- Proven experience working within and leading a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving relationship management skills
- Engaging verbal and effective written communicator
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement practices and proven experience in innovative thinking and/or ability to deliver innovative outcomes.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate or willingness to obtain if required.
- Relevant vaccinations in line with Blue Care staff vaccination policy or willingness to obtain.
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
BlueCare is proudly part of the UnitingCare Family, we’d love you to be too
Joining the state’s largest network of aged care workers with its over 8,000 strong, bright team in blue, you’ll also be welcomed as part of the UnitingCare family. With more than 16,500 staff and 9,000 volunteers across our brands of BlueCare, Lifeline, ARRCS, The Wesley Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital, St Stephen’s Hospital, and St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, you are part of something bigger. Our team are compassionate, inclusive and committed to the work we do, helping people live life in all its fullness.
Start making a difference today…
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter. Our team are available to answer any questions you may have.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our approach is simple –everybody is welcome here. At UnitingCare, diversity is at the core of our who we are, our mission and our values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees no matter their sex, race, culture, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity. Demonstrating our commitment to reconciliation and building long-term employment opportunities for First Nations peoples, UnitingCare strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for this position.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
All employees are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements and UnitingCare's COVID-19 vaccination requirements policy. The successful applicant must be able to provide a Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1,200,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Maternity leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Salary packaging
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warana, QLD 4575: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have an AHPRA Registration?
- How many years of Residential Aged Care facility management experience do you have?
- Have you been vaccinated against COVID-19? (x2 doses + booster)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location