We presently have an exciting career opportunity for a casual Sales Assistant to join our team in Burwood, and contribute to its success.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who have had previous experience in retail, hospitality or customer service roles. You will be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and late-night trading, be highly motivated with initiative, and looking for career progression. You will need to be passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our valued customers.
Essentially this position will involve:
- Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Maximising sales opportunities through effective stock management techniques.
- Receiving, unpacking, and correct placement of stock throughout the store.
- Collaborating with fellow staff to achieve the above duties and responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Preferable, previous experience within the retail or customer service industry.
- Demonstrable experience in being a high performer in customer service standards.
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced working environment.
- Customer and team-focused.
- Proven attention to detail abilities.
What's on offer?
- Great staff benefits and discounts with a competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development with potential for career progression
- Flexible working conditions in a fun and down to earth culture
We are the largest menswear retailer in Australia, an iconic family-owned brand operating nationally for over 120 years. We have been awarded the Retail Employer of the year two years in a row (2018, 2019 & 2020).