Join Pandora's team as a seasonal sales assistant!
Competitive rate of pay, bonus scheme, generous employee discount, jewellery uniform allowance and other excellent benefits!
Spread joy with Pandora this festive season! We're hiring enthusiastic seasonal sales assistants to make the season sparkle. Contracts will end on 7th January 2024, but we'll look to fill our permanent vacancies with our top performers.
In the UK and Ireland, we are very proud to have recently been recognised in the Sunday Times 'Best Places to Work 2023', one of only 11 in the 'very large' employers category.
You'll be our brand ambassador, connecting customers with our stunning products. From driving sales to packing our products ready for click-and-collect pick-up, you'll make the magic happen.
The largest jewellery company in the world, we give a voice to millions of people's loves every day. We sell three pieces of our hand-crafted jewellery every second and have the largest network in the industry, with almost 7,000 points of sale around the globe and a strong online business.
We pursue sustainability in everything we do and have set ambitious and measurable targets across every touchpoint of our business, from sourcing through to the materials we use and the marketing of our products.
Our global workforce is made up of over 32,000 passionate people who, in 2022, helped Pandora record the highest earnings to date, led by a refreshed long-term growth strategy.
The pace of our progress has created an energising, ambitious culture where we are empowered to be ourselves and equipped to deliver our very best.
As we continue to grow, we also continue to invest in our talent. We're looking for people who share our values and can help us bring our ambitions to life.
- Front-of-house excellence: surpass sales targets with effective techniques
- Back-of-house dynamo: prepare click-and-collect orders for delighted customers
- Personalised connections: bond with customers, adapting to their unique preferences and needs
- Product pro: master Pandora knowledge, delivering unforgettable customer experiences.
- Behind-the-scenes support: assist in deliveries, storage, and manage financial transactions.
- An expressive team player
- Sales-driven and target focussed
- Happy working in a busy environment (our stores can get very busy!)
You must be fully flexible and available to work throughout the duration of your contract including weekends and bank holidays.
You will accrue annual leave in line with your entitlement however - as this is our busiest time of year - we regret that no annual leave will be approved during this period.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A competitive rate of pay
- A generous employee discount
- A jewellery uniform allowance to express yourself and your individuality
- Eligibility for the store bonus scheme
- Access to our exclusive online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- Incentives throughout the season and a gift as a special thank you
- Access to the Retail Trust, helping you on matters related to your wellbeing, to seek legal advice, financial guidance and much more
Pandora's recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.
*If you require reasonable adjustments in place during your interview(s), please make us
aware as soon as possible*