This role will be working with the Project Manager, Project Executive, other project resources, ICT Portfolio Management and relevant business stakeholders.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting the detailed business requirements, process mapping and stakeholder mapping and engagement.
Deliverables, Outcomes or Products
• Conduct Analysis of available information and data to draw conclusions and develop options.
• Develop High Level reports that facilitate the consideration of key issues, options and enable decision-making.
• Assist with the development of business requirements specifications for this project, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Liaise with other teams to validate requirements and assumptions and provide an enterprise-wide perspective.
• Assist with stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
• At least 5 years Business Analyst experience with proven experience of requirement gathering, preferably within a government organisation.
• Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
• Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
• Experience in analysing, isolating and interpreting business needs and designing appropriate technical or business solutions.
• Experience in development of project artifacts and documents, such as, but not limited to; business requirements specifications, technical specifications, test case.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW or reach out to Nathan Goldsmith at M&T Resources on 07 3215 7*** or ***************@mtr.com.au