Reference Number 16135
Position Title Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist
Employment Type Part Time Permanent
- Part time (0.6FTE), ongoing P3 Senior Neuropsychologist position
- Based at Ravenhall Correctional Centre
- Salary $106,158.00 (P3-1) to $121,487.60 (P3-4) pro rata 11% Super
- Salary packaging options that increase your take-home pay
- International Relocation Support provided!
- A culture where people care
Forensicare is the statutory agency responsible for the provision of adult forensic mental health services across Victoria. Completed in 2017, Ravenhall Correctional Centre (RCC) is a medium-security men's prison located in Melbourne's west, providing world-class forensic mental health services in Victoria in a purpose-built state of the art facility developed to international best practice standards. While based at RCC, the role will also involve occasional travel to other metropolitan and regional prisons.
About the Role:
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a supportive multidisciplinary team in forensic mental health. The Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist is based within Forensicare's Moroka program at Ravenhall Correctional Centre. The role involves the provision of specialist neuropsychological assessment and consultation to address mental health needs of prisoners with impaired functioning within Forensicare's service across Ravenhall Correctional Centre and other metropolitan and regional prisons.
- Provide specialist neuropsychology assessment and consultation
- Provide recommendations regarding treatment, management strategies, and interventions
- Provide high-level advice to Forensicare staff and external stakeholders on complex neuropsychological matters
- Participate in the training and supervision of psychology placement students, interns, and other staff where appropriate
- Demonstrated commitment to mental health recovery
- At least five year's experience as a Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Excellent written skills and the ability to prepare reports for a range of audiences, using clear and concise language
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team, contributing to a positive team environment
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, the mental health system, and the criminal justice system
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Clinical Neuropsychology from an Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accredited course or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA).
- The successful candidate will be required to register their qualifications on eCredential.
culture where people matter.
- Excellent supervision and investment in the skill development of all our team members.
- Well defined career pathways existing across our Directorates with multi-disciplined Teams.
- Salary Packaging Options available – Mortgage, Rent, Car, Expenses
- International Candidates – Sponsorship availability, Permanent (186) or Temporary (482) and potential for up to $10,000 Relocation support to approved applicants.
- A leading, multi-faceted approach to safety, with unparalleled strategic, practical, individualised and team-based supports to minimise risks and fear and maximise safety and security, underpinned by our workplace health and safety strategy.
- Celebration and reward for good performance, through employee recognition.
- Access to an employee assistance program – an external, confidential, self-referral employee wellbeing program, for personal or work-related matters.
- A mental health and wellbeing program providing psychological, peer support and critical incidence response programs.
*Please Note - Applications will be reviewed and Interviewed as they are received.
- COVID19 & Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- This position is subject to a Police Check
- We are able to Sponsor eligible International candidates for 182 Permanent or 486 Temporary Visa
LINKEDIN CODING - DELETE Those which don't apply and just leave code
Contact Person Jenny Patterson
Contact Number (03) 8363 2627
Alternate Contact Person Amber Fougere
Alternate Contact Number (03) 8363 2723
Closing Date 27/09/2023
Position Description Ravenhall - Clinical Neuropsychologist Grade 3.pdf
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm (AESDT) on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.