This is an exciting new opportunity within a boutique financial advice firm located in Melbourne CBD. This organisation is dedicated to offering tailored financial solutions to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team and to lead a small team of paraplanners and customer service staff.
Your new role
- Leading a small team of Paraplanners and the customer service team
- Assist with the preparation of SOA's & ROA's
- Day to day running and management of clients, booking appointments and investment
- Ensure Planners maintain compliance standards
- Technical Para planning process development and improvement - compliance
- Reporting process and implement new business
- Prior industry experience as a Paraplanner
- Experience with SOA & ROA is preferred
- Previous experience using Xplan software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about helping clients realise their financial goals
- Strong analytical, numerical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Quality training and support
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid setting
- Equity & Bonuses paid yearly!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2705837