The Arnott’s Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, providing quality, great-tasting food. Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands and our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments. We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, high performance with integrity, balancing decisions from our head and heart and delighting our customers every time.
At The Arnott's Group (TAG), we are an iconic Australian powerhouse brand, recognised as pioneers in the FMCG market both locally and globally. Undergoing a period of extensive brand growth and strategic evolution, this is an exciting opportunity to help own and shape our iconic legacy. The Arnott’s group (TAG) is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer.
Reporting to the Payroll Operations Manager, you will be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of our Virginia sites Payroll, procedural documentation, ensuring the adherence to Internal Controls, employment regulations and statutory obligations whilst being executed within an multi pay run and pay group environment.
- Deliver full function processing of the weekly and fortnightly payrolls, including STP & PAYG Submissions, Leave Management
- Collation and entry of all data inputs related to the weekly and fortnightly payrolls, including the maintenance of reoccurring and Ah-Hoc allowances/deductions, Superannuation Funds & Recipients, Leave applications, and Timesheets
- Communicate as needed with the union and their representatives to resolve internal matters
- Maintain all relevant information, correspondence and workings within the Payroll EDRMS, ensuring alignment to internal and local statutory retention periods
- Undertake payroll activities related to the onboarding and offboarding of employees, including complexed termination calculations and estimates
- Assist in payroll related audits, including the collection of information and/or evidence
- Provide support and being involved in Periodic and Year End activities, ensure reporting obligations and system readiness are achieved
- Support the Payroll Operations Manager with the deployment of initiatives and functional alignment of the payroll function
- Leadership and growth support for the payroll officer
Ingredients to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years end to end Australian Payroll experience.
- Preceda vr15 & Kronos experience is highly preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Proactive learner who can quickly identify and understand dependencies between processes and system.
- Innate ability to build rapport across all levels with a strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of industrial instruments, employment legislation and payroll related statutory requirements.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a unique opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry, reporting into highly respected leaders in a business that empowers their people. For your contribution to the business you will be remunerated with a competitive package with an additional suite of benefits.
- The opportunity to be part of a Consumer Goods business with a huge growth and transformation agenda
- Staff discounts on product
- Development opportunities through company growth and participation in ANZ wide projects
- Hybrid working
- Novated leasing
- Private health insurance discounts through industry partner
- Amazing brands, extraordinary people
- Be a leader in our continuous improvement culture
So, if you’re up for a challenge and ready for some real life, on the ground experience – this is the right opportunity for you!
Make sure you click APPLY NOW!
The Arnott’s Group unites a collection of leading consumer brands connected by our purpose, to create delicious moments. We recognise that creating delicious moments for a diverse range of consumers is only possible if our workforce reflects the consumers we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer – because it’s right for our consumers, our business, and our people.