Work type:Permanent / Full time
Location:Support Office - Docklands
Myer has proved itself not only to be an iconic Australian brand, but an absolute Aussie Retail success story!
Myer is an organisation that gives back, not only by providing great discounts to our team members, but by being committed to supporting the Communities in which we serve and the Environment which serves us. Our values guide us and we live them, every single day!
It's not just our stores that our Customers love to shop in, so much of our success in 2022, (marking our most profitable trade period in five years) has come from the online transformation of our offerings. Guess what fuels that – digital and technology... and that is where you come in.
- Play a key role in MYER’s Digital expansion
- Opportunity to build your leadership skills in a collaborative environment
- Flexible hybrid model – work from the comfort of your home or our brand new Docklands office
As a Senior Product Manager and in alignment with the Myer Omni strategy, you will execute the Myer digital product vision and roadmap to achieve commercial outcomes and a seamless digital customer experience. You will prioritise digital product features and improvements to maximise business value and deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
About the Opportunity:
- Deliver the 12-month digital product roadmap, aligned with commercial targets and Omni strategy
- Advocate for the customer at all times
- Validate customer focused digital initiatives using user research and customer centric design.
- Deliver iterative digital solutions to provide value and meet customer needs by prioritising the backlog for multiple or complex agile digital product streams. (progress over perfection)
- Report on digital product and initiative performance and trends across multiple or complex product streams
- Enhance processes to improve ways of working with external vendors or multiple product streams.
- Manage communication for a complex stakeholder group to focus on Onmi-Channel customer outcomes and influence agile adoption across Myer.
- Interpret data and customer insights to inform product roadmaps and business cases.
- Seasoned digital product management experience, with solid experience in eCommerce and working in agile teams.
- Strong agile product management skills plus experience in delivering complex customer-facing digital products.
- Strong understanding of customer-facing agile product development methodologies
- Advocates for the customer, with the ability connect stakeholders with the product vision.
- Superior stakeholder management skills with the ability to adapt your language to the audience.
- Commercially focused to drive great outcomes for our customer and business within tight deadlines.
- Highly organised, can plan manage and prioritise multiple complex initiatives to deliver value.
- Team player with collaborative, open working style and excellent communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail, flexible, ability to foresee potential future issues and pivot as required
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products, including team-member exclusive discounts
- Access to lifestyle leave and volunteer leave – arrange work around your life, not life around work
- A supportive leadership and team network to set you up for success
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business
We’d love you to apply even if you don’t meet all the criteria above. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds, whether it’s gender, sexuality, race, or disability (including neurodiversity).
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time