Service Administrator – Pooraka
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join our team based in Pooraka. You’ll provide administrative support to the branch leadership team and enjoy a variety of responsibilities.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide general administrative support to branch leadership and direct administration team
- Managing purchase orders, costing request and invoicing for the business
- Front desk support - greeting customers and assisting with enquiries.
- Reporting and document collation, including compliance reporting
- Creating work orders for customers and providing appropriate updates
- Promoting Cummins products, services and embracing safety as a value, where safety is paramount for oneself and all team members
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrator role
- Confident with Microsoft Office suite and working across different databases
- Positive, upbeat attitude and ability pick up things quickly
- Strong work ethic and result orientation
- Works well in a small group of people
- Great multi-tasker
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Salary continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
“We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here (link to our work180 page: https://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits