- Exciting Career Opportunity to join an ASX Top 200 company
- Play a key role in the delivery of high impact business initiatives
- Permanent Full-time opportunity | National location
Exciting opportunity to join a newly established role, primarily responsible for managing commercial arrangements and relationships.
Due to the growth of the team, we are seeking multiple Sourcing Consultants. You will be managing commercial arrangements and relationships within one or more categories directly with suppliers or in consultation with business representatives, including spend oversight, sourcing activities, contract negotiation, dispute resolution and management of supplier risks.
- Utilising spend data, market insights and other relevant information to provide commercial/sourcing solutions to business stakeholders, and the development of category strategies
- Delivering category savings through the rationalisation of the supply base, development of panels and other innovative solutions
- Identifying categories where a panel of preferred suppliers can be established to deliver better outcomes for the organisation
- Establishment and ongoing management of panel(s) of preferred suppliers or service providers within selected categories.
- Leading business representatives and stakeholders through sourcing exercises (tendering, evaluation, negotiation, and contract formulation)
- Developing negotiation strategies and undertaking negotiations with vendors on contract terms and conditions, rate cards and fee structures
- Addressing supplier risk with support from legal as part of finalisation of contract terms and conditions
- Providing subject matter expertise to Agreement Managers and business stakeholders, including risk/regulatory compliance and outsourcing assurance partners
- Assisting in the development of procurement policies and processes as IOOF builds its procurement framework, system, and tools
To Be Successful in This Role You Will Possess:
- Procurement or Accounting or Legal or other business-related tertiary qualification
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services or the Superannuation Industry
- Previous experience in Procurement or Commercial Management is preferred but not essential.
- Exposure to technology procurement is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge and/or experience across the full sourcing lifecycle
- Ability to develop category strategies using spend analysis, commercial acumen, and stakeholder insights
- Experience in developing complex sourcing strategies that deliver measurable outcomes to an organisation
- The skill to draft complex services schedules with legal support that address key commercial and risk factors as part of the overall contract negotiation process
- Strong time management, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of APRA Prudential Standards SPS 231 and CPS 234 is desirable.
- In return, we offer development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and life style benefits
Insignia Financial is one of Australia’s largest financial services companies and we offer a full range of products and services, including financial advice, platform management and administration, investment management and trustee services. The IOOF group has been helping Australians secure their future since 1846. During that time, we have grown substantially to become a leading provider of quality financial services. We now manage and administer more than $200 billion of client monies and are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200 (ASX:IFL).
Please submit your resume with a covering letter by clicking on "Apply Now".
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
Insignia Financial is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an adjustment during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
Please be aware that Insignia Financial is currently undergoing an Organisational Design process, which may impact future organisational structure.