METUNG HOT SPRINGS – SPA & MASSAGE THERAPISTS
- Are you a Diploma Qualified Beauty or Massage Therapist?
- Are you looking for a change of pace; to work in a truly gorgeous part of nature?
- We will provide a fully comprehensive training and induction program (paid) before you begin, to ensure you feel 100% confident in your role
- Looking to relocate? On site accommodation is available!
ABOUT METUNG HOT SPRINGS
Metung Hot Springs is set on a natural undulating site overlooking the magnificent Gippsland Lakes. Combining the experience and expertise from the team behind Australia’s most visited hot spring (Peninsula Hot Springs welcomes over 500,000 guests per year), with the experience of local tourism operators who are passionate about the region, Metung Hot Springs is an exciting new venture scheduled for opening on Saturday the 29th of October 2022.
Location: 73 Storth Ryes Avenue, Metung VIC
ABOUT THE ROLES
- You will need a minimum completed Diploma of Beauty Therapy or Massage
- In clinic experience in facials, massage & body treatments are an advantage however not essential as full comprehensive training will be provided
** Recent Diploma graduates are encouraged to apply
Hours: We operate over 7 days, and have Full time & Part time roles available – flexible employment arrangement
- 8.30am – 3.45pm
- 3.30pm – 7.45pm
** Some flexibility in times may be available for the right person
- Recent Graduates: $26.14 per hour (permanent), $32.68 per hour (casual) + Saturday, Sunday & Public holiday penalty rates
- Experienced Spa & Massage Therapists: $28.25 per hour (permanent), $35.32 per hour (casual) + Saturday, Sunday & Public holiday penalty rates
**Higher pay rates may be negotiable for outstanding candidates
Start Date: October 29th and onwards. We will provide a 1-week comprehensive training & induction program to ensure you feel confident in your role before you start
- If relocating, we can provide temporary shared accommodation while you search for a rental ($200 per week includes electricity, water gas, all amenities + a house cleaner and gardener)
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, and spa treatments
- Free golfing!
- Plenty of career progression opportunities into Senior positions
- Option to also work as a wellness contractor teaching lessons to our guests (if you have yoga, pilates or trail work skills)
- Ongoing training and education
- No pressure sales environment – there are no targets or KPI’s
- A long-term career
Interested? To find out more call Michelle on 0402 297 349.
To apply, press ‘Apply’ and attach your Resume. All applications will remain 100% confidential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.14 – $35.32 per hour
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Housing provided
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates