The Supply Program Manager is responsible for developing and leading the procurement and AIC strategy for the specific program. Reporting the Director of Supplier Program Managers, the Supply Program Manager will be member of the program leadership team and provide the program specific direction to the procurement team. This role will be responsible for defining and leading the program's supply chain schedule, KPIs and risks.
- Perform detailed analytical and evaluative review of Procurement performance and determine whether further consideration by management is appropriate i.e. analyse reports, study relevant source material, consult subject matter experts, and employ analytical knowledge
- Participate in Global Supply Chain performance-management systems supporting the delivery of key business activities e.g. review processes, recommend improvements and reduce operational risks
- Defining the procurement strategy including AIC considerations for the given program. Lead the identification and scope definition for the key strategic suppliers, ensuring that the commodities are in the loop.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyses trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records
- Identify issues and facilitate process improvement including clarifying issues, implementing changes, increase customer service levels, efficiency, control and compliance
- Maintain/develop and improve procurement procedures and policies
- Shaping and leading the supply chain schedule and ensuring that it is in line with the production schedule.
- Managing and leading the relationship with strategic partner/s and suppliers for that given
- Monitoring that program specific supplier engagement and ensure that any issues are resolved or escalated in a timely manner with internal stakeholders.
- Must be an Australian citizen or be capable of attaining an Australian Defence Security clearance
- Tertiary qualification /Professional Diploma in Procurement or Supply
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an Aviation Industry with Supply Chain Management experience
- Experienced in the development and management of Supply chain Management processes and procedures
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0411 640 766 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs