- Work from Home with the occassional Team day in the office
- Excellent opportunity for career progression into a senior role &/or Cyber
- Training, Laptop, Flexility. High Growth. Latest technologies & Trends.
Exciting opportunity to work for a well stablished (500+) scaling FinTech Business who deliver solutions to financial services & Banking clients. Internally managing projects, providing systems administration, infrastructure and solutions as well as networking and exposure to some design.
- Systems Admin & Infrastructure
- Sydney CBD
- Remote 1st - work from Home
- High Growth FinTech Business
- Career growth & personal development
- $120k Package, plus Bonus
Who are you?
Would suit a technical all rounder who is customer-oriented, looking for a senior role in the team as an escalation point to juniors. You'll offer 3rd line Infrastructure, systems administration with exposure to projects round Migrations, solutions design, application, network support and Cyber.
System administrators are an escalation point for developers & support staff where obvious solutions do not exist. Your primary role is to deploy & support infrastructure solutions which includes supporting the infrastructure for high volume financial systems, software as a service applications & corporate environments.
Must tick 2 out of these 3 boxes (General knowledge of managing VMWare, Windows is expected).
- Monitoring skills up to the level of capacity management and planning
- Cloud administration - GCP, AWS or AZURE
- O365 or SharePoint
- G-suite/Office 365 Corporate application configuration and support
- Cloud Expertise (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS)
- Virtualization (VMWare preferred)
- Microsoft applications:
- Windows Server 2012R2+
- SQL Server 2012R2+
- Exchange 2010+
- Active Directory
- Availability monitoring - Central logging (SPLUNK, Syslog etc), PRTG
- Networking, hardware including switches, firewalls, routers, and VPN appliances / Data center comms
- Backup Technology - VEEAM
- Scripting technologies such as Powershell, vbscript, DOS batch, BASH shell, Ansible and python
- Collaboration tools including Sharepoint
You will join a collaborative thinking team where everyone works towards a common goal. This is a fantastic role with a clear road map for career progression within the organization. APPLY NOW.