- Join us on our mission to Electrify Transportation!
- Brisbane-based position working on global renewable products
- Work with a rapidly growing global company
Founded in 2001, Tritium (NASDAQ: DCFC) designs and manufactures proprietary hardware and software to create advanced and reliable DC fast chargers for electric vehicles. Tritium’s compact and robust chargers are designed to look great on Main Street and thrive in harsh conditions, through technology engineered to be easy to install, own, and use. Tritium is focused on continuous innovation in support of our customers around the world.
About the role
This position reports directly to the VP of People Operations in the People and Culture Team at Tritium Pty Ltd and is based in Brisbane.
In this newly created position you will be responsible for driving talent related activities, from identifying internal and external talent to ensuring that their recruitment activities are innovative and inspiring. The role will also contribute to a broad range of people related activities and projects to ensure that everyone wants to join and stay with Tritium.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a Talent Acquisition Strategy for Australia as well as designing and delivering talent initiatives including: Employer Value Proposition, diversity attraction programs, career development frameworks and graduate and internship programs.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of talent acquisition, including organisational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, vendor management, analysis of recruitment metrics, and/or other recruitment services.
- Driving other recruitment initiatives such as employer branding activities ranging from sponsoring events, hosting meetups, graduate recruitment and development Source local and global talent using a variety of channels including recruitment platforms (i.e. LinkedIn), job ads, headhunting, employee referrals, meetups and events, etc.
Partner with the broader business to understand the short, medium and longer term talent demands and requirements.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with key stakeholders and partners, building their capability to recruit and select.
Work with other HR team and managers to ensure that onboarding and orientation process is undertaken in a manner that immediately engages and supports all employees.
- In-House Recruitment Management experience;
- Demonstrable experience in promoting brand and sourcing strategies, through innovative, modern best in class recruitment strategies;
- Experience with EVP, and a range of other talent acquisition initiatives that enhance culture, retention, and candidate experience across the business;
- Ability to recruit at the executive level;
- Agility in style and approach to be able to respond to various sourcing needs within the business;
- Drive and enthusiasm for operational recruitment and ability to lead by example on proactive sourcing and recruitment methodologies;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Experienced at preparing and analyzing recruitment metrics to increase value add of inhouse talent acquisition functions;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work with volume in a fast-paced commercial environment;
- Superior communication, negotiation, and influencing skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Join a fast-paced and dynamic business in green tech. We want to change the world for the better and we work hard to do it every day. Tritium offers competitive salaries, free EV charging at available offices, and a diverse range of learning opportunities and career paths.
Tritium is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process, just ask.