RARE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING COMPANY IN THE ELECTRONIC SECURITY INDUSTRY WITH UNCAPPED CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
This business is Australia's leading security equipment distributor with a global reach. They have seen significant growth year on year to now be known as one of the most respected companies on the market.
Internally, this business has a brilliant staff culture, it is a high energy, dynamic, and extremely motivated team that value having high staff morale and creating an environment where everyone feels motivated to come to work and be inspired to achieve the best possible results.
Located in Tullamarine, in Melbourne's Northern suburbs, this role offers a guaranteed career path for all staff with career ambition.
Due to internal growth, the position of Technical Services Officer is now available.
In this role, you will carry out the below:
- Provide technical product expertise to staff, customers, and clients
- Troubleshooting hardware/software issues
- Answer incoming technical support enquiries via phone and email
- Provide pre-sale consultations & post-sales advice of products and technologies
- Use of CRM to prioritise tasks
- Competitive salary - negotiable on experience
- Great work/life balance with no weekend work
- Vibrant work culture with a motivated team
- Work for a company with global reach
- Genuine career scope and opportunity for progression
To be considered for the position all candidates must have the below experience and skills:
- Experience in a Technical Support or Help Desk position
- Previous experience in Electronic Security highly desirable but not necessary
- Sound IT/technical support knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new products
- Have a great attitude, with a friendly and warm demeanour with clients
Please note, this role is based in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
If you have the above criteria apply below, or phone Guy on (07) 3172 2074 for more Information. You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available. or visit our website at