Crown Equipment is a well-respected global Materials Handling Equipment company which has enjoyed 50 years of success in the Australian market. The Company has operations in all Australian States and Territories as well as many regional locations. The Company Brand is well known and respected in the marketplace and is supported by a customer value proposition based on highly skilled staff, quality products, strong service and parts back-up and leading-edge technology.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a result’s driven and motivated junior to join our Transport team based in our Adelaide Branch. On the job training is available to help you succeed in the role.
As the Transport and Inventory Coordinator, the successful individual will be managing the transportation of all South Australian branch equipment; this will include liaising with transport drivers, freight companies and the workshop, along with reporting and coordination of capital equipment inventory, requiring an individual with strong multi-tasking abilities and a keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Management of Capital Equipment stock within the Workshop
- Liaise with customers, coordinators and sales people regarding transport related matters
- Arrange transportation of all South Australian branch Equipment locally and interstate
- Liaise with transport drivers and freight companies
- Create transport Purchase Orders via AS400
- Manage all invoices associated with transport moves
- Prepare documentation and stock tags for all units arriving at the branch and advise coordinators of all stock received
- Backfill the general branch, rental and service administration colleagues’ positions during periods of absence (annual leave for example).
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Certificate IV in Transport Operations, Logistics or of a similar field ( optional )
The Company offers a supportive environment and extensive training tailored to this role to ensure each and every candidate coming into the Company is incentivised to succeed. This allows us to ensure that all customers receive the same high level of customer service across the country.
How to Apply
To apply, please ensure you submit a current Resume including all work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities and a Cover Letter outlining why you have applied for this role, what you can offer and why you feel you would be a good fit for this role with us