Trade Warehouse Operator – Smeaton Grange
CSR is the name behind many powerful brands, providing innovative and sustainable building solutions across the residential, commercial, and industrial segments.
Having serviced the building industry for over 70 years CSR Gyprock is one of the most trusted brands in Australia. Our Retail Trade stores (Gyprock Trade Centres - GTC) are specialists in providing a range of building materials, high quality tools and accessories for all types of customers.
Our CSR teams are the heartbeat of our centres. They are passionate in their pursuit, seeking new ways to improve the customer experience, this creates an opportunity for career satisfaction, team value and financial rewards. If you’re passionate about partnering with innovative excellence, we have the role for you!
As a key member the Warehouse Operator will be responsible for working alongside our tight knit team to maintain our retail trade warehouse.
In addition to customer service, you will also assist warehouse operations including picking orders, inventory counts and general housekeeping. You will also ensure orders, invoices, stock control and merchandising are managed to the highest standard.
You will have a ‘hands on’ approach and a high level of enthusiasm that leads itself to providing exceptional service to all our customers,
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service for all our customers (walk in, email and phone)
- Have previous experience in warehouse operations
- Be a great all-round communicator
- Have a current forklift license
- Hold safety as a high value and have the customer at the heart of all you do
- And most importantly a willingness to learn coupled with a great attitude!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Friendly, engaging, confident and resilient
- Flexible attitude and enjoys a challenge – “No job too small, no task too great”
- Enjoys working in a tight-knit team environment
- Physically fit – comfortable doing a 25kg single lift
- Forklift license
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday: 06:00am to 2:00pm
- Saturday: Alternate Saturdays 07:00am to 11:00am (paid as overtime)
Why Work with us?
- We believe in personal development and supportive managers
- Competitive pay, opportunity for bonuses and overtime
- 12% super, Annual Leave Loading, employee discounts and loads of employee benefits!
If this sounds like the next step in your career and you want to be part of an organisation that fosters a friendly work environment, whilst providing you with personal and career development – then apply now!
To learn more about us see www.gyprocktrade.com.au
CSR has a strong commitment to workplace, health and safety and the wellbeing of our people. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening and a background check.