WRL Engineering Pty Ltd are currently seeking to recruit qualified and experienced Welders / Metal Fabricators to join their team in Warren NSW.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and possess:
- Being able to read and analyse blueprints and drawings
- Have the ability and experience to use a TIG and MIG welder
- Examining welds for the width of bead, penetration and precision
- Have the ability to weld vertically, horizontally and overhead
- Be able to weld various metals using various techniques.
- Cut, roll, shape, bend, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
- Heat treat metal parts and components
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment
- Assemble parts and structures by lining up and joining them by welding, bolting or riveting
- Finish products by cleaning, polishing, filing or bathing them in acid solutions, or by applying protective or decorative coatings.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certificate III in Engineering (Welding Fabrication) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of three years' experience in this role or similar
- Ability to work in a team environment
Salary range is $70,000 - $85,000pa commensurate with experience
Full-time Positions available
Applications open 14th September 2023 and close 14th October 2023
If you are interested in this role APPLY now. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted