BOQ Group is seeking a workforce analyst to support and continually align the needs and priorities of BOQ Group customers with those of the contact centre workforce to ensure it can meet its legislative, regulatory and service requirements and organisational objectives.
You will have responsibility for:
- Budget FTE reconciliation and stretch target management
- Skills capacity management
- Analytical work on interactive voice routing
- Scalability and efficiency gains
- Integration alignment
- Productivity and cost out / call deflection
- Continuous improvement
- Chatbot tuning
- Demand reduction
- Speech analytics
We're looking for a workforce planning specialist that has experience in forecasting with an in-depth knowledge of call centre metrics and technology.
You will have strong experience in analysis and management of workforce data including the analysis of historical interaction patterns and trends.
In addition, to be successful you will need:
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify trends, prepare reports, dashboards and staff planning
- Experience with Planning and Telephony software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to facilitate productive interdepartmental communication
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadlines
- Negotiation and stakeholder rapport building skills
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- BOQ Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Job Reference: BOQ01459