- WFH 2 days per week
- Banksmeadow 2019
- Up to $110,000 + super + car allowance
Being a leader in the freight-forwarding, this multi-national business has been operating for over 100 years. It prides itself on delivering quality logistics services across the globe.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be working alongside internal and external stakeholders to provide effective sea freight and shipping solutions for premium brand clients.
- Manage customer accounts and maintain documentation
- Answer all queries, e-mails and letters concerning the Customer Service department
- Coordinate dispatch of shipping documents to customers
- Arrange bookings with carriers / co-loaders and execute all pertinent shipping documents
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and transactions for freight forwarding and other related activities
- Handle customer rate & shipment queries incl. shipping status
- Provide freight and shipping quotes to customers
- Implementing and maintaining client SOPs
- Strong freight-forwarding experience (Sea & Air freight)
- Demonstrated knowledge of freight forwarding concepts & processes
- Outstanding communication skills - Written & verbal
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online to register your interest. If you require more information outside of this advertisement, you can contact April on April@conceptrs.com.au for a confidential discussion. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Concept Recruitment Specialists strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with a disability.